Our Robotics Summer of Learning (RSOL) opens today! This summer, students have the opportunity to learn how to program virtual robots using a FREE copy of Robot Virtual Worlds where they can program VEX IQ or LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 virtual robots. All RSOL courses are self-paced with e-mail support available at email@example.com.
Just a few of the great reasons to join this year’s Robotics Summer of Learning:
- All software and trainings are free for the entire summer.
- No robotics hardware required.
- Access to self-paced training and high quality curriculum designed to help new users.
- Learning to program with Virtual robots takes 1/3 less time compared to physical robots! Read more about the study results here!
- ROBOTC Graphical allows you to drag and drop blocks of code from the menu to get your program created even faster!
- Earn a programming certificate and badges from CMU’s Robotics Academy.
1. Visit The Computer Science Student Network
If you do not already have aCS2N account, sign up for free! Then click one of our Summer of Learning Courses (VEX IQ or LEGO EV3) to register.
2. Download the Software
3. Start Programming!
Have fun learning how to code with fun Robot Virtual Worlds!